According to the LYCOS.COM Internet search engine, the top 10 things being searched for in 2002 were:
- Dragonball-Z. A japanese cartoon extremely popular with kids and college students
- KaZaA File-sharing
- Tattoos… although this could be a misspelling. See below.
- Britney Spears
- Morpheus File-sharing
- NFL Fantasy football. It’s so huge that the NFL has finally embraced the concept on their own website.
- The IRS
- Pamela Anderson
Other things that were notably popular include:
Continue reading TOP INTERNET SEARCHES FOR 2002
Because nothing is funnier than monkeys in space.
BACHELOR PARTY TIPS is a site where the wedding party participants who decide to take charge of the pre-wedding bachelor or bachelorette party festivities can go to come up with some great ideas and planning tips that ensure the lucky bride or groom have a great time.
They have the traditional party pledge that all partygoers must sign and adhere to at all costs, drinking games, party points (those with the most points at the end of the night wins, obviously), a list of 32 “Dudes Rules”, tips on stripper etiquette, and to-do lists for the bride or groom-to-be.
On those to-do lists? For bachelorettes, it includes:
- Do a shot
- Take off your bra while in the bar
- Dance with two guys at once
- Collect a man’s underwear (extra points for holes or skid marks)
For bachelors, their list includes:
- Get a girl to kiss you
- Get a girl to spank you
- Ask at least 5 women if they are your fiance
- Have a beer chugging race with the rest of the bachelor party
The site implies that bachelorette parties are a bit more crazed than are bachelor parties. Take a look at the suggestions they’ve posted for the “Bachelorette I Never” drinking game. Remember, in this game the object is to never have done these things, because you must take a drink if you have. Which basically means that at least one person in the group has done this stuff. Lucky groom, we hope.
- Went skinny-dipping
- Stuffed my bra.
- Had a one night stand.
- Wore a skirt without underwear.
- Had sex in a car.
- Have been tied up.
- Had sex outside.
- Threw up in public.
- Woke up with a man who I didn’t know.
- Kissed another woman.
- Kissed two different guys in one night.
- Sunbathed Nude.
I’ll bet you could combine the “I Never” list with the “Bachelorette To-Do” list and have a really interesting story to tell at the divorce proceedings.