Rating: 1 out of 5
Rated: R for boobs and comical graphic violence.
Where to begin? Nothing scary about it at all, considering the Jason and Freddy histories. More of a comedy like the SCARY MOVIES series has become. Really, a parody of itself. And at a bit over 90 minutes, about 20 minutes too long.
But it had boobs and a small handful of mildly amusing lines, so it’s not all that bad. If the audience you’re with yells back as the screen, then you may have a good time watching this dreck.
Feeling lonely? Feeling like nobody loves you enough to call? Want to feel special?
Then check out HOLLYWOOD IS CALLING, a site where you can order up today’s hottest celebrities…. well, those willing to participate in this, anyway… and have them call you up and leave a special voicemail message just for you. Prices start at $5 for a video greeting card. $20 gives you a 30-second voice-mail message, and an extra $10, you can have them deliver a message that you wrote yourself to a special someone.
Things really get interesting if you decide to pony up $300, because that will give you a 20-minute conversation with the celebrity.
Here are just a few of the dozens of celebrities who are available:
- Greg Evigan (from BJ and the Bear)
- Larry Thomas (Seinfeld‘s “Soup Nazi”)
- Erin Gray (Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, Silver Spoons)
- Dana Barron (National Lampoon’s Vacation)
- Sybil Danning (Chained Heat)
- Andrea Thompson (NYPD Blue, CNN Headline News)
If you’re interested in the 30-second message, here’s a list of what’s available:
- 5 Minute Motivational And Health Tips Call
- 10 Minute Motivational And Health Tips Call
- 20 Minute Motivational And Health Tips Call
- 5 Minute Live Psychic Consultation
- 10 Minute Live Psychic Consultation
- 15 Minute Live Psychic Consultation
- Customized Message
- Customized Romance Special
- Call Just To Say Hello
- Encouraging Motivational Call
- Merry Christmas
- Happy Birthday
- Tell My Wife I Love Her
- Tell My Girlfriend I Love Her
- Tell My Husband I Love Him
- Tell My Boyfriend I Love Him
- Congratulations On Getting Married
- Congratulations On Your Bachelor Party
- Congratulations On Your Bachelorette Party
- Congratulations On Your Prom
- Congratulations On Your Graduation
- Congratulations On Your Bar Mitzvah
- Congratulations On Your Bat Mitzvah
- Congratulations On Your First Holy Communion
- Thank You For Your Business
- Thanks For Being A Great Boss
- Thanks For Allowing Me To Be Your Realtor
- Thanks For Allowing Me To Be Your Sales Representative
- Thank You For The Job Interview
- Have A Nice Day
- Happy Anniversary
- Congratulations On Your Wedding Anniversary
- Happy Easter
- April Fools
- Congratulations On Being Employee Of The Month
- Happy Marital Engagement
- I Miss You Very Much
- Congratulations On Having A Baby
- Happy Retirement
- Happy Sweetest Day
- Happy Fathers Day
- Happy Mothers Day
- Happy Hanukkah
- Congratulations On A Great Report Card
- Happy Thanksgiving
- Happy Valentines Day
- Happy New Year
- Happy Halloween
- Get Well Soon
- Invitation To A Date
- Marriage Proposal
- Congratulations On Winning The Big Game
- Message Of Unconditional Love From Your Family
- Congratulations On Your Recent Success
Just in time for back to school is a revolutionary new gadget that is sure to please moms and dads everywhere: THE TIME SCOUT.
If your kids (or husbands) are watching too much TV or playing their video games all night, why not turn those activities into a true reward? Plug the selected device into the Time Scout and give your children their own “charge card.” When the child swipes their card through the Time Scout reader, the TV or video game can now be used for a preset amount of time.
Now you can reward your children with an hour of television for a week, and they get to choose how and when they use it. They can use the time now, use it later, or even save all their earned time for a party at the end of the week because that’s what they earned. And when their time is up, it’s the Time Scout that turns into the bad cop, not you.
And yes, there is a parental bypass for those late-night games of Ratchet and Clank.