A few weeks ago, Web Watch bought a Vosges Chocolate Bacon candy bar, just to see what all the fuss was about.
We get it. It wasn’t perfect, but it had promise. We shared the bacon-chocolate with others and reviews came back ranging from “ewwww” to “wow”.
So considering how many people are putting bacon into all types of desserts, Web Watch thought we’d throw some of the more interesting ideas together here. Try some of these and report back what you’ve come up with. Be careful and don’t eat too much: chocolate-covered bacon is also why you’re fat.
- Peter Ryan presents BACON CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES and CANDIED BACON.
- These look phenomenal: DARK CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH BACON
- YUM Sugar’s CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON
- A great step-by-step guide for cooking beginners on making CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON.
- These look good, too: CANDIED BACON-STUDDED DARK CHOCOLATE ROUNDS.
- Public Radio presented these BACON AND PEANUT BUTTER TRUFFLES on one of their broadcasts