If you’ve dreamed of having the ULTIMATE DISNEY WEDDING, EXCLUSIVE AND MADE JUST FOR YOU, then WALT DISNEY WORLD and SAM’S CLUB has the deal for you:
The first person to send a wire transfer of $198,000 on November 18th, 2009 gets a phenomenal wedding package. How exclusive is this offer? Some of what is being offered is not available at all under any circumstances.
The package includes:
- A Two-Day Planning Session (with deluxe hotel room) with dedicated Disney’s Fairy Tale Wedding Wedding Planner and a meeting with famed wedding planner and consultant David Tutera for the Bride and Groom
- Four nights deluxe accommodations at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa for the Bride and Groom, to be used during the wedding event
- Four days Royal Treatment with Disney’s Special Activity Host/Hostess for 8 hours per day, to be used during the Wedding event
- Transportation for the Bride and Groom and Wedding Guests the day of the Wedding to the Ceremony and Reception
- Photography and Videography package for the Wedding Ceremony and Reception from Disney Fine Art Photography (10 hours of video, with three cameras, etc)
- Custom-designed Ceremony, Dinner Reception and Dessert Party for 50 Guests to include floral, décor, entertainment and menus
- Two annual passes for the Bride and Groom
- Once-in-a-lifetime wedding ceremony inside the Magic Kingdom during park hours with Cinderella Castle as your backdrop
- The ceremony will be staged at Swan Boat landing with draped chiffon, flowers and ribbons creating a lovely space, with Cinderella Castle as your backdrop.
- Chiavari chairs, decorated with flower balls and trailing ribbons await your Guests. -A “Just Married” sign and flower garland hangs from the back of the landeau coach marketing this momentous occasion
- Custom-designed dinner reception, surrounded by Disney magic, set in a special backstage area of the Magic Kingdom. The reception will be surrounded by Disney’s magical Parade Floats, followed by a private viewing of Wishes Nighttime Spectacular!
- The Bride and Groom arrive on a float adorned with parade dancers
- The dancers perform a parade-style musical number created just for the Bride and Groom
- A delicious dinner is prepared by our award-winning Disney Chefs
- Following dinner, Guests will dance the night away among the Parade Floats
Some additional information worth noting:
- Park tickets are not included
- Discounted rooms for party guests are available
- The number of guests is limited to 50
- Potential buyers need to prequalify – info is available on the site linked above
- Purchase is non-refundable… but the dates are flexible.
If any Web Watch reader happens to purchase the package, feel free to invite us to attend. We’ll be more than happy to help fill out your list of 50 guests.