And in the end, we wholeheartedly agree with the yelling, as he is yelling for good reason the majority of the time. All Gordon wants is to bring out the best in people.
So while you may not agree with his methods, you can agree that when it comes to food he does know what he’s talking about.
Which is why FOX has decided to import yet another British series for Ramsay that shows a decidedly softer side of the typically angry chef in GORDON RAMSAY: COOKALONG LIVE, airing live on FOX on December 15th.
During this special 1-hour broadcast, Ramsay will show viewers how they can prepare a top-chef quality dinner for four in an hour. All Ramsay asks is that you have all the ingredients and cooking utensils at the ready, and have a boiling pot of water at the start of the program.
The menu looks delicious, and is certainly more in line with American tastes than any of the British-aired episodes of the series:
- Angel-hair pasta with shrimp, chili, and tomatoes
- Steak Diane with sauteed potatoes and peas
- Quick tiramisu
The complete ingredient and kitchen equipment list has already been posted, so head out to your local farmer’s market or grocery store and get cracking so you can be prepared when the show airs. You wouldn’t want Sous Chef Scott Leibfried to send you out back to scrub dirty dishes, would you?
- Twecipes – Chefs Cook Up Recipes with Twitter
- TiVo Alert: BBC America’s “BBC AMERICA REVEALS”
- How To Live Longer: Don’t Live in Washington DC
- TiVo Statistics on Commercial Skipping for May 2009
- TiVo Alert: Head Rush on Cartoon Network
- A Modest Proposal for Saturday Night Live: You Don’t Suck, You’re Just Airing the Wrong SNL Tape