Do you remember anything about your first kiss?
Who it was with? Where it was? How you felt about it? What led up to it? What happened after?
You know, all those goofy details that you’ll want to share with your kids some day…. or you can just post your “first kiss story” at THE EXPERIENCE PROJECT: I REMEMBER MY FIRST KISS.
Some of the stories that are shared include:
- The ever popular “It all started in a dark closet“…
- The one with a disclaimer, stating that they’ll “guess that the First Kiss doesn’t include those from one’s mother“
- And from those that just don’t get it, the “meaningless and lame” story
So all of this leads to our original question for Web Watch readers – what was YOUR first kiss like? Post your story in the comments….
- Same Sex Kiss Day at Starbucks
- A “Same Sex Kiss Day” Reminder
- Game: Here’s the Plot, Guess the Story
- When will people learn what NOT to share on Facebook? Some things we just don’t want to know.
- Apparently, Michael Jackson and a Japanese pagoda have a lot in common
- Have a question about poop? Just ask Dr Stool…