As we celebrate WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY today, Web Watch would like to point out a RECENT SMOKING-RELATED SURVEY that came out that said that 80% of male smokers surveyed would prefer to date a non-smoker.
Female smokers ranked that even higher, with 87% of women smokers stating that they would prefer to date a non-smoker themselves.
Some other smoking-related statistics from various studies this year include:
- 80% of smokers don’t believe cigarettes and smoking damages the skin
- 2/3 of those surveyed said that smoking was a turn-off.
- There are 100,000 smoking-related deaths in Pakistan each year, with 5.4 million deaths worldwide.
- Austria boasts the world’s largest smoking population, with 60% of those between 20-50 classifying themselves as regular or occasional smokers. Also in Austria – 24% of teenage boys and 30% of teenage girls also smoke (ages around 15 years old)
- Want To Look 13 Years Younger? Give Up Smoking.
- Want to read the best paragraph ever written for a CNN news story? (Hint: it’s about STDs)
- News flash: Science proves that women are worse at parking cars than men are
- News Flash: Women secretly hate the fashion choices most men make
- Things not to talk about on a date
- Should there be a ban on smoking in cars when children are passengers?