If you are active in a fantasy sports league with your friends, then you probably have run into a situation where you’re trying to make a specific deal and something horribly goes wrong.
Maybe its that you pulled some stunt regarding whether a player was on waivers or not. Maybe you backed out of a deal at the last minute because you had some insider information that wasn’t available to the general public. Really, it could be anything that really would make Ari Gold blush.
So what do you do after you’ve exhausted all reasonable alternatives and still have a stalemate?
You call in the FANTASY SPORTS LEGAL EXPERTS, SPORTSJUDGE.COM.
SportsJudge.com is the brainchild of lawyer Marc Edelman, a professor at the BARRY SCHOOL OF LAW. He figures that Fantasy Sports had to mimic the real sports world so well, that there had to be an opportunity for a lawyer to get involved somewhere along the line. That’s why he has set himself up to be the final decision-maker in fantasy sports disputes all around the world.
Some of the arguments he’s settled include:
- A commissioner’s plan to increase the roster size after the draft has concluded? Overruled!
- A request to count points for half-sacks? Approved!
- Analysis of a trade for DeAngelo Williams? Trade overturned!
With prices ranging from $15 to $100, to even asking SportsJudge to completely administer your league, just think about the headaches you’ll save by having an unbiased, unrelated third-party handling all crisis and issues for you – leaving you to just sit back and enjoy your fantasy football or fantasy baseball season without a care in the world.
- The Fantasy Film League is Coming Back!
- How to pick the ultimate Fantasy Football team name
- Super Bowl 44 Prop Bets – You making any of these?
- No More Mercy Rule: Sometimes losing a game is all about winning in the end
- The Universal Record Database: Documenting Life’s Greatest (and not so great) Accomplishments
- The Human Litterbox Bet