And when John first saw the PURE MICHIGAN ads that were put together to promote travel throughout the lovely state of Michigan (as voiced by Tim Allen), it was just a matter of time before John was able to put his own spoof videos together.
NOT SO PURE MICHIGAN is a collection of those parody spots, highlighting… or low-lighting, if you will… some of the not-so-pleasant sides of visiting Michigan’s tourist destinations.
First, an example of the original Pure Michigan spots:
And here’s some of John’s take on them:
- How to accurately map the state of Michigan to your hand
- Video Fun: Star Trek overdub parodies
- Video Fun: “We Didn’t Start the Fire” Song Parodies
- Video Fun: Parodies of Discovery Channel’s “The World is Just Awesome” video (boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da)
- Parodies of Lonely Island’s SNL Digital Shorts
- Video Fun: More SNL Digital Short Parodies