That’s the percentage of people who have admitted to SLEEPING WITH THEIR BOSS IN ORDER TO ADVANCE THEIR CAREER.
Let’s repeat that: 7%
Do you know what 7% looks like? Sure, you could do the easy math and say that it’s just 7 people out of your office of 100 employees.
That’s not so bad.
But if you work in a smaller office — let’s say an office of around 14 people… then take another look. 7% is the same as 1 in 14 people. So you have to ask yourself – which one of those people are doing it? You know they are – statistics don’t lie. Besides, 17% of those surveyed said that sleeping with the boss was perfectly fine.
The survey was conducted by ADECCO in preparation for NATIONAL BOSSES’ DAY. Another part of the survey also asked respondents to choose who they would most like to work for (based on a given list of celebrity bosses).
The results were really no surprise, with Oprah riding high on the list:
- Oprah Winfrey: 37%
- President Obama: 35%
- Donald Trump: 28%
- Michelle Obama: 26%
- Former Pres. George W. Bush: 19%
- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger: 16%
- Sarah Palin: 15%
- Martha Stewart: 14% percent
- Former GE CEO Jack Welch: 12%
- Facebook co-founder/CEO Mark Zuckerberg: 9%
- Joe Torre: 9%
- Simon Cowell: 8%
- Former BP CEO Tony Hayward: 4%
- None of the above: 8%
- Other: 7%
- Survey lists the Top Ten TV Show Bosses that are most like actual bosses
- Fashion Police Rule #18: Do not wear flip-flops at work (unless you work at the pool)
- Tips to Help Avoid Being Laid Off. Number one on the list? Don’t give them a reason to do so
- Survey Says: 20% of librarians have gotten it on at work
- Pretty girls don’t always get what they want… but plastic surgery can work wonders for others
- Not sleeping? Maybe it’s due to when you go to work…