Mike Samonek wants you to play with your food.
Some of the recipes that are featured include:
- Smoking Wicked Witch of the West’s Hat Cake
- Foggy Graveyard Cake
- Edible Spider Web and Spider
- 3-D Dinosaur Carousel Cake with Spinning Pinwheel Top
- Jurassic Gingerbread T-Rex Skeleton Cake
But the real genius recipe that Mike presents is the “Eat Yer Face Gelatin Mold Kit” that allows families to make Jell-o molds of their faces (or other appropriate… or inappropriate body parts, if that’s how you roll).
Just pour the mixture onto your head, let it set in a few minutes – and you’ll have a perfect gelatin mold to use to serve to those hungry Halloween guests. It may not be as professional-looking as the commercially-available BRAIN JELLO MOLD, but what other times are you going to be able to tell someone to eat your face off… and mean it?
And if that’s not enough food fun for you, Mike has other food ideas up his sleeve, such as his CHOCOLATE PERFUME. Ooh-la-la!
- Need a last minute Halloween costume idea? Here are some ideas…
- Halloween is over, so laugh at GOTHS IN HOT WEATHER
- Halloween Poll: What is this year’s “IT” costume going to be?
- Got the Post-Halloween Candy Bug? Try HotLix!
- Problems with Food Network Recipes: Jerk Chicken and Zarela’s Creamy Rice Casserole
- Award-Winning recipe for Cinco de Mayo Guacamole with Blue Cheese and Bacon (inspired by Food Network Best Thing I Ever Ate)