Are you sick and tired of those happy new parents who think everything that their little angel does is absolutely freakin’ perfect?
While you can typically deal with them in person – especially if they’re close friends – there are thousands of more annoying people like that online.
Of course there is.
And you know what’s worse? Those same parents who decide that what their precious little tykes do is worth blogging about and documenting every single moment as if it’s their own private taping of SEVEN UP.
Which is why sites like STFU, PARENTS exist – to take those preaching, My Kids in Honor Roll-magnet wielding parents down a few notches.
If it’s not something you’d leave out on the coffee table for guests to see when they visit, do you really want to be posting that up on the Internet to embarass the child forever and ever?
- Today’s Fun Sites: Crap Our Kids Made vs Crap Our Kids Ruined
- Parents’ Guide to the Movies, Video Games, and More
- Some Parents Insist Their Children Wear Clothes (This is News?)
- Hey college kids! Hope your parents don’t see your picture on PASSED OUT PHOTOS
- Today’s Fun Fact: 20% of parents regret what they named their children
- Rules of the Internet