If you’re a REAL football fan, you have at least one jersey in your closet to wear on game day.
At least one, because you have to have one of each team color – and perhaps some older jerseys of players you no longer care to support because the quit the team or were traded to the enemy. God forbid that you go to a game wearing a jersey for a team that isn’t even playing that day…
Suffice it to say, there are a lot of RULES REGARDING THE RIGHT AND WRONG WAY TO WEAR A FOOTBALL JERSEY, thanks to our friend Josh. Since it’s in the middle of football season right now, why not have a little refresher? Here are three of the rules Josh pulled together — and he’s dead-on with his other observations.
- Do not tuck the jersey in. Attending a football game is not a formal affair.
- If you have a beer gut, think twice. See, this goes along with the “do not tuck jersey in” rule. Don’t look like you’re smuggling a beach ball, dude. It’s uncool.
- Don’t follow the crowd and pick the same player number everyone else has. Either go OLD or go OBSCURE. Web Watch is a fan of supporting players whose numbers have been retired. No fear of that player being traded, making your jersey choice obsolete or irrelevant.
- How to pick the ultimate Fantasy Football team name
- Today’s fact: the average football game consists of just 11 minutes of action
- How better baserunning will win the World Series
- No More Mercy Rule: Sometimes losing a game is all about winning in the end
- 20 Least Appropriate Tattoos for Girls
- The Top Ten Most Popular Halloween Costumes for 2010 are…