Hard to believe, but there are EIGHT MISTAKES GUYS MAKE ABOUT HOW THEY WEAR THEIR UNDERPANTS.
- Tank tops should never be worn as a primary shirt. Especially on an airplane.
- Wash your underpants on high heat. You’ve gotta kill that poo.
- Don’t tuck your undershirt into your underwear.
- Don’t dry your t-shirts on hot. The hot dryer will make those pit stains more pronounced.
- Pick your underwear based on what you’re wearing. In other words, don’t wear boxers with pants that will get your panties all bunched up in a wad.
Click through the above link for the other three mistakes that guys make. You don’t want to be THAT guy, right?
- Survey: Would You Wear Your Spouse’s Dirty Underwear?
- Did You Know? The average pair of underwear contains about 1/10th of a gram of poop
- We saw London in heat, saw France in cold. Check out these underpants that are 10-years-old
- Trending: Granny panties are making a comeback (did they ever really go away?)
- Not surprisingly, “underwear” still not on this year’s list of things to buy used
- Wal-Mart predicts a surge in underpants and sock purchases this holiday season