Web Watch is going to keep today’s update short, as the fun is in the site:
SPELLING FAILS is a site dedicated to finding and glorifying the world’s typos.
From a “Yard Sail” to “Merry Chirstmas”, to grocery store or restaurant signage mishaps – you’re bound to find something funny about the words around you.
- Unhappy hipsters. (If you don’t know what that means, maybe it’s you.)
- All the good book ideas are taken: F* This Website
- Food Humor: Why don’t cannibals eat clowns? Because they TASTE funny!
- You can never “use” enough “quote marks”, right? How many quotes are “too” many?
- Today’s Fun Sites: Crap Our Kids Made vs Crap Our Kids Ruined
- Disney: Official Unofficial Rules for Beers Around The World at Epcot