Wanna see something weird?
Somebody took the beloved Muppets and Photoshopped human eyes onto their heads.
Yes, these are MUPPETS WITH HUMAN EYES, not the standard ping-pong balls or other assorted stick-ons.
Web Watch isn’t sophisticated enough to explain why Muppets with real eyeballs look creepy — we’ll leave the technical talk about the uncanny valley to others.
Still, while some of the Muppets are particularly scary looking, some come out pretty much okay.
Web Watch is waiting to see what the site will do with Dr Bunsen Honeydew. Meep!
The post is part of the DisMarks.com Disney Blog Carnival;
click on the link for more great Disney articles.
- The Human Litterbox Bet
- Want some twisted takes on Disney Princesses? Check out Jeffrey Thomas’ art gallery
- Brianna Garcia’s Disney Princess art gallery inspires real-life Princess photo
- Mahna Mahna (doo doo doo doo doo). Mahna Mahna (doo doo doo doo).
- Disney theme park-related TV listings – Still waiting on Finding Kraftland
- Angry Birds walkthrough, the science of Angry Birds, and Angry Bird Toys