A new year calls for new resolutions.
So why not go with the old standby and vow to lose some weight this year? We all basically can do something about it — and we all know that losing weight comes down to just one thing: taking in fewer calories than we put out.
So Web Watch wanted to help you out by sharing these SIX TIPS TO JUMP START YOUR WEIGHT LOSS this year, courtesy of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center:
- Exercise every day, up to 30-60 minutes of aerobic activity.
- Keep a food journal.
- Set realistic goals.
- Set specific goals.
- Don’t worry about falling off the wagon for a day. It happens.
- Try yoga
Be sure to click through the link to see why these six tips are recommended, and what else you can do to keep on your weight loss program.
- Boosting your metabolism helps you lose weight. Sadly, Twinkies are not the answer
- Drink This, Not That: Lose weight through smarter drinking habits
- How To Lose 10 Pounds in One Year By Doing Practically Nothing
- Tips to Help Avoid Being Laid Off. Number one on the list? Don’t give them a reason to do so
- Some tips for extending your cellphone battery life
- 15 Tips to Remember when Decorating a Cake