Steve Martin said it many years ago in his book of essays, Cruel Shoes.
Women love shoes. Even shoes that are so awful that they mangle their feet.
And now, many years afterwards, a study has come out that says WOMEN HAVE A HIGH THRESHOLD OF PAIN when it comes to their shoe choices. 3 out of 5 women surveyed said that they would rather wear a shoe that looked good than one that was comfortable to wear.
Pain before comfort, their motto.
The study also said that the average woman owns 17 different pairs of shoes, but typically just wears one of three different pairs of shoes regularly.
- The 50 Types of Shoes Every Man Should Own
- Fashion Police Rule #18: Do not wear flip-flops at work (unless you work at the pool)
- The real secret to a woman’s happiness? Proper-fitting underwear
- Want to Stimulate the Economy? Buy Underpants
- Women poop less when they wear underwire bras
- A Russian woman gave birth to 69(!) children… and other surprising statistics