Some women are not superficial. They look beyond the initial image a potential date puts out, and see the beauty inside.
Seriously – how many fugly guys do you see that are involved in some relationship or other out there? That’s exactly our point – there’s SOMEone out there for EVERYone.
And aside from the traditional lack of good looks, smart kids (also known as nerds) are often left behind in the dating scene.
But if you’re a woman looking to pick up a smart, intelligent guy — one who likely has some upwards-direction on the income scale — then you may want to visit one of these TOP TEN CITIES TO DATE A NERD, as surveyed by MATCH.COM. These represent MATCH.COM users with the highest education and in either a technical or educational job. Click the link for further details as to what makes these cities extra-nerdy-special.
- Sunnyvale, California
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Somerville, Massachusetts
- Berkeley, California
- Santa Clara, California
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Boulder, Colorado
- Columbia, Maryland
- Fairfax, Virgina
- Rockville, Maryland
- Connecticut tops the list for “well-being”. West Virginia? Not so much.
- If we learn just one thing today, it’s this: St Louis residents have NO style whatsoever
- Top Ten Places to Raise a Family
- Congratulations, Fresno! You’re America’s Drunkest City!
- Why not have sex at the office? Everyone else is doing it, so you should too
- Where Do All the Single People Live?