With the Internet making it easy to send e-cards to one another, the greeting card and postcard industry really has taken a financial hit.
Sure, nothing beats a well-written card, hand-selected at the local Walgreens or Target with a pithy note placed inside. Something that you can mail or hand-deliver to the desired recipient to let them know you’re thinking of them.
But sometimes you can just never find the card that you’re looking for.
That’s where WRONG CARDS can help.
WrongCards allows you to send a specific, completely inappropriate message to someone you love, don’t love anymore, or never loved at all in the first place – all electronically, just like those fancy e-card websites.
But WrongCard has done those sites one better by making an assortment of cards available at retail so you can send that message out the old-fashioned way.
The way insults and inappropriateness was meant to be. In person.
- Online Greeting Cards: when you don’t really care about what the recipients think
- Just in time for Mother’s Day: the HUG-E-GRAM
- Today’s Funny: Postcards from Yo Momma
- Survey says that it’s okay to send texts while in the bathroom
- One way to get hundreds of dollars of merchandise – absolutely free!
- I Just Made Love…but where? (insert Bob Eubanks joke here)