Are you, or someone you know, a “Domino Dad”?
Or maybe you suffer from “Multiple Partner Fertility” instead.
If so, then you’re part of a growing trend surrounding women and the men they sleep with.
In the first national survey of its kind, researchers asked over 4,000 women over a 27-year-periord about their children. Researchers found that 28% of US WOMEN WITH TWO OR MORE CHILDREN, THOSE CHILDREN HAVE DIFFERENT FATHERS.
- 59% of African-American women had children with different dads
- 35% of Hispanic women had children with different dads
- 22% of Caucasian women had children with different dads
(Notice how Web Watch isn’t using the term “Baby Daddy”? Yeah, ’cause we hate that phrase.)
- The key to a happy marriage is the equal division of housework
- Want to read the best paragraph ever written for a CNN news story? (Hint: it’s about STDs)
- Hear that biological clock ticking? It’s your body telling you to have more sex.
- At What Age are Women the Happiest?
- Science says: It’s Good to Marry Your Cousin
- We all know men think about sex every 7 seconds. Here are 10 other facts about men’s brains