If you’ve been wondering what Web Watch’s next tweet would be, we can tell you that — at the time of this writing — it was most likely going to be something like one of the following:
- Compared to Find out these apply to keep their STD Awareness Month says: OK GO’s Damian Kulash on
- The Football Fan’s Guide to Roustabout says: The Platypus Song Christmas Trends to Get Ahead in 16!
- Seven must-have kitchen gadgets, and you HAVE to Mouseworks to dislike Lady Gaga? Gays.
- The 15 Biggest Box Office Holiday Party says: Ever wonder what the day: Sexy People!
- Famous people would you really LOVE your money on when you bring with your farts says: How!
- Connecticut tops the day: Sexy People! says: The 50 Types of 2010 says: One way to enjoy bicycling!
How did we know?
It was because of sites like THAT CAN BE MY NEXT TWEET!.
Just pop in your Twitter handle (no need to enter a password, as the site doesn’t need it), and let the system determine what your next tweet would be based on your previous Twitter entries. If you’re lucky, you’ll come up with something that makes sense, like this one from Charlie Sheen
- The SHEENIUS after-party: Thursday ya’ she’d be EPIC. The most noble and I’m sending over a vile!
Or this one from Justin Bieber:
- I am grateful for those vids with my dude for the world! so tired too. need to leave.
But more likely than not, you’ll find something similar to this Web Watch predicted gem:
- Scrotal cancer is the top the combo meals says: Ever wonder what it in chocolate?