It’s just another thing that parents do to embarass their kids: dressing up their kids in funny costumes and taking pictures of ’em.
Pictures that can be used for high school yearbooks, engagement party photo displays, bar mitzvah autograph boards — you know, anything that can be blown up to poster-size and put on display for the world to see.
Just like these 20 PHOTOS OF BABIES DRESSED UP LIKE FOOD.
Hey – Halloween is coming up; you might want to use these photos as advanced inspiration of what you can do to dress your kid up in a unique costume come October. Take your pick:
- Hot dog
- Bowl of spaghetti
- Baby lobster in a pot of boiling water
Web Watch thinks that of all these, the Sno-Cone is the most practical and has least long-term psychologicial damaging effects. YMMV.
- Need a last minute Halloween costume idea? Here are some ideas…
- Photo blog of the day: Sexy People!
- News flash: Wearing a Superman t-shirt does not mean you’re dressed as Superman
- Looking for GOOD Halloween costume ideas? Try WTFCostumes.com
- Justin Bieber wants you to check out his bowl cut!
- Proof that what your parents name you will dictate how successful you’ll be in life