In their 12th annual study of over 30,000 people regarding BUSINESS REPUTATIONS AND PUBLIC PERCEPTION, Google ranked first.
What exactly is “business reputation”? That’s what the public views as social responsibility, emotional appeal, quality of the product, financial performance, and other touchy-feely elements that could lead an individual investor to put some money into a company’s stock.
There were 60 businesses on the final list. The top 25 most reputable companies are:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Berkshire Hathaway
- General Mills
- Procter & Gamble
- SC Johnson
- Whole Foods
- Southwest Airlines
- Home Depot
- Johnson & Johnson, Disney top the Corporate Social Responsibilty Index
- Can YOU name the top 50 global brands?
- Things Google Knows About You: Everything
- How Much Energy Does Google Use?
- Google has some tough interview questions (“you have eight balls the same size…”)
- Do you suffer from “Hourglass Syndrome” when using computers? You’re not alone…