Recently, Orlando and the surrounding area played host to the annual GAY DAYS at Walt Disney World, Universal, SeaWorld, and elsewhere.
And aside from some lame attempts to grab sensational headlines by some organizations that always look for things to complain about – this year’s Gay Days, like others before, came and went without much ado.
In other words, all those people trying to make a big deal about Gay Days? Not so effective anymore.
What this means is that more and more cities are becoming known as being more “gay friendly” than others. Doesn’t mean that the other cities aren’t gay-friendly, they’re just not ranked as highly.
So who are the MOST GAY-FRIENDLY US CITIES? Let’s take a look:
- Palm Springs
- San Francisco
- St Louis
- Springfield, Massachusetts
- If we learn just one thing today, it’s this: St Louis residents have NO style whatsoever
- The 50 Most Child-Friendly Restaurants
- The Top Ten Cities to Find Datable Nerds
- Where Do All the Single People Live?
- The Manliest City in America is…. Charlotte?
- The top 20 cities with highest consumer debt are…