Does your man have an STD?
Chances are, if he lives in certain Southern states, the answer is likely to be “yes”.
For three major types of STDs, syphilis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea, here are the STATES WITH THE HIGHEST REPORTED CASES OF STDs:
- South Carolina
The above link has the disease-by-disease state breakdown for you. You might want to click that link to see.
So now that you have an inkling of which states you may want to avoid, here are the SIX MOST COMMON TYPES OF STDs FOUND IN MEN. Better be warned than ignorant, we always say..
- Genital herpes
- Human papillomavirus (HPV)
- April is National STD Awareness Month
- Today’s Game: Match the Celebrity with their STD
- Want to read the best paragraph ever written for a CNN news story? (Hint: it’s about STDs)
- Study: men over 40 who use Viagra (or similar drugs) are twice as likely to also have an STD
- Open Records
- Today’s Fun Fact: Utah has the highest percentage of porn usage in the country