Previously, Web Watch has shared with you about REAL LIFE DISNEY PRINCESSES that attend San Diego’s famed COMIC CON.
This year is no exception.
We’ll be posting photos of this year’s sexy Disney Princesses in Real Life here. Bookmark this page for updates:
For those of you wondering exactly who this group of SEXY DISNEY PRINCESSES are, we may have found some of the answer:
The SEXY PRINCESS GROUP has their own page on Facebook. Here’s what it says about who they are:
The Sexy Princesses are a fan costume group created as a fun way of showing love for Disney while enjoying being feminine.
The group first debuted at San Diego Comic-Con in 2008. The group has appeared every year since, expanding to a cast of 7 characters.
Christy Marie created the group and designed the costumes. Costume construction was done by Diana Rennie and Dena Prim. Diana was also influential in some of the costume designs. The costumes are a continuous work in progress.
The Sexy Princesses are:
Christy Marie, Ariel
Jennifer Newman, Cinderella
Chloe Dykstra, Belle
Heather Harris, Snow White
Becky Young, Tinker Belle
Marissa Amy Kelly, Jasmine
Kristen Erickson, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Behind the scenes with the Disney Princesses from photographer Greg De Stefano
The princesses getting into character for their photo shoot:
You know that this group hit the big time when Heather and Becky appeared in TIME magazine in 2009.
- Photographer Ryan Astamendi takes Real-life Disney Princesses photos
- Brianna Garcia’s Disney Princess art gallery inspires real-life Princess photo
- PSA for the ladies in time for Comic-Con: Please stop wearing the Princess Leia Slave costume
- Want some twisted takes on Disney Princesses? Check out Jeffrey Thomas’ art gallery
- Deconstruction of the Disney Princess, or Rules for becoming a Disney Princess yourself
- Improving Disney Shopping, Part 5: Tigger Watch 2011 revisited