We’ve all been to the pool or the beach, with the hot sun blazing down. In one hand is a tube of sunblock, and the other just doesn’t reach all the way around to those special places where the sun actually does shine… a little too much.
So what’s a person to do?
You can do what Kate Slavin did after she ended a 2-year romantic relationship — she designed a product to allow herself to DO MY BACK without anyone else’s help.
Sure, there are other “lotion applicators on a stick” that you can go out and buy. There’s even a “lotion loofah” applicator, that you rub all over your back like a giant towel.
But who wants to bring one of those with you to the beach? No – what you want is the light and portable – and foldable – DO MY BACK lotion applicator.
No, Kate isn’t lamenting the end of that relationship any longer. She’s counting Oprah and other morning news programs amongst her new best friends.
- Beach survey says going topless is acceptable. Men in Speedos? Not so much
- Nude Beach Etiquette as you visit the Best Nude Beaches in the World
- Giant Gift Bows for Cars
- The Whirlpool Polara Oven
- Flashing your boobs at a concert can get you in trouble
- Odd invention of the day: Anti-Aging Cream made from Infant Foreskin