Web Watch has lived in a number of places around the country, and visited dozens of other cities as well.
When we travel, we often ask ourselves the same question — when it comes time to retire, would this make a good place to live?
Or, more specifically – if our jobs allowed us to relocate anywhere in the country to work, where would be a good place to move to?
Well, MONEY magazine has compiled the TOP 100 BEST SMALL TOWNS TO LIVE IN AMERICA. These are all towns of less than 50,000 population. Here were the top ten:
- Louisville, CO
- Milton, MA
- Solon, OH
- Leesburg, VA
- Papillion, NE
- Hanover, NH
- Liberty, MO
- Middleton, WI
- Nukitteo, WA
- Chanhassen, MN
As for which were considered the best states to live — Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin all had 5 of the top 200 places on the list.
- How To Live Longer: Don’t Live in Washington DC
- Top Ten Places to Raise a Family
- The Manliest City in America is…. Charlotte?
- The 2011 Top 100 Restaurants in the World
- The winner of the 2010 dirtiest hotel in America is in San Francisco. Are you surprised, or not?
- Which are the Most Gay-friendly US Cities?