We all watch a little bit of trashy Reality TV. In part because we marvel at the extravagant homes and lifestyles these people live.
Who wouldn’t want to be them – sans camera crews – for just a day or two?
Who would want to live in one of those absolutely gorgeous homes? Well, it turns out that you can, as many of them are available for sale or rent to anyone willing to pony up some cash.
Here’s a look at HOW MUCH SOME REALITY TV HOUSES ARE WORTH on the real estate market:
- The Osbournes house: $13.5 million
- The Hills: $2.25 million
- American Idol: $11.2 million
- The Apprentice: rentals available for $49,000/month
- Jersey Shore: rentals available for $2,500/day
- Anna Nicole Smith: $1.75 million
- Newlyweds: $2.1 million
- Hulk Hogan’s house: $8.871 million
- “50 things that every person should learn in life” can be applied to reality TV
- How to Find Celebrity Homes on Google Maps
- How to Create a Haunted House, and Make Money Doing It
- How much is your favorite celebrity worth?
- Competitours: The Amazing Race for Non-Reality-TV Whores
- TiVo Statistics on Commercial Skipping for May 2009