Web Watch knows that there are people out there who absolutely love what they do for work. They wake up happy, go to work happy, come home happy.
Some jobs are just designed that way – to provide happiness.
Other jobs are more drudgery, and are done because somebody needs to do it and get paid for it.
CareerCast recently did a survey of the most overrated jobs, basing criteria on stress levels, physical demands, possible employment outlook down the road, regulatory or other pressures in the workplace, and more to come up with this list of THE MOST OVERRATED JOBS IN THE WORLD.
From the outside, it may look like they’re payed well or have awesome fringe benefits, but these jobs may not lead to the happiest working situation once you get into them.
- Corporate Executive (Senior)
- Airplane Pilot (Commercial)
- Real Estate Agent
- Flight Attendant
- Advertising Account Executive
- The 10 jobs that people hate the most, and 10 jobs that people absolutely love doing
- The Most Dangerous Jobs in the World – that shouldn’t be
- The Best 200 Jobs for 2011: from Software Engineer to Roustabout
- Top Ten Jobs that the Recession hasn’t hit yet
- What’s the creepiest job in the world? How about “Forensic Entomologist”
- Unemployed? Here are the top four ways to get a job