Have you ever thrown a cocktail party and wondered what drink to serve based on the music that you’re listening to?
Well, you don’t need to worry about this anymore with the new DRINKIFY website.
All you have to do is type in the name of the artist you’re listening to, and VOILA! Your cocktail is ready.
Here are some examples:
- The Justin Bieber: 8oz Red Bull over ice
- The Lady Gaga: 6oz vodka, garnish with olive
- The Rick Astley: 8oz Red Bull, 8oz Coco Lopez, 2ox Horilka. Shake, strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with olive
- The Miley Cyrus: 10oz Red Bull (no ice)
- The Taylor Swift: 6oz Kirsch
- The Justin Timberlake: 2oz vodka, 2oz cough syrup, 4oz rum. Shake, and strain into glass. Garnish with sprig of mint
Cough syrup? Who the hell is making up these cocktail recipes these days? Have you ever used that in one of YOUR drinks lately?
- Quiz time: What do Nickleback, Justin Bieber, and Lady Gaga all have in common?
- How to Dress Like Justin Bieber (and why anyone would want to do so)
- The Krofft 40th anniversary H.R. Pufnstuf DVD & a live-action movie! (w/ Justin Bieber as Jimmy?)
- Justin Bieber wants you to check out his bowl cut!
- What names do Justin Bieber (or other celebrities) use at hotels?
- Bowl for free! Vote for Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift & others during National Bowling Week