Who doesn’t like to have a snack or two between meals?
Web Watch has been known to grab a 3pm bowl of popcorn while at the office. Snickers and 5-Hour Energy have entire advertising campaigns around mid-day snacking.
So we shouldn’t be surprised about what the ALMOND BOARD OF CALIFORNIA found out after survying over 400 women aged 35 and over.
They found that 87% OF WOMEN SNACK BETWEEN MEALS.
Some of these women – 35% of them – even snack late in the evening!
And we wonder why Americans are fat. Yes, people – snacking on unhealthy foods and overindulging between meals is what makes you fat.
But there’s nothing wrong with snacking in moderation, it’s just that so many of us don’t do anything moderately. We’re in it whole hog, snacking included.
So what you need to do is decide that if you’re going to have a snack, you might as well snack healthy. That’s why the Almond Board of California came up with the ALMOND SNACK GENERATOR, to help you come up with healthy snacking items — like almonds — that can help you get through the day.
- Do you LOVE to cook? That’s what three in ten people say about themselves
- Announcing the 2011 Xtreme Eating Awards – the 8 highest calorie restaurant menu items
- Study: Women suppress the sexuality of other women
- Why do women have sex? It’s not necessarily because they like it
- Should women be astronauts? Sure – just be sure to drink their pee
- Why the Disney Dining Plan is popular: because kids eat free. Why not try this at home, too?