So even though we still have a few weeks to go before the 2012 tournament contenders are announced, Web Watch thought we’d share with you some of the front-runners that you may want to pay attention to while we ramp up to the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament.
So who are this year’s top ranked teams as of today? Let’s take a look:
- ESPN’s Joe Lunardi says that these are the teams to watch: Syracuse, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Duke, Ohio State, North Carolina, and Michigan State. Moving up the charts? Michigan, Texas, Florida State, Temple, West Virginia, and New Mexico.
- Bleacher Report says to keep an eye on: Georgetown, Baylor, North Carolina, Michigan State, Duke, Kansas, Ohio State, Missouri, Syracuse, and Kentucky
- CBS Sports Jerry Palm has these teams on his “go to” list: Kentucky, Syracuse, Michigan State, North Carolina, Duke, Missouri, Kansas, and Ohio State.
- Stat Geek ran some numbers and came up with these to watch: Kentucky, North Carolina, Syracuse, Michigan State, Duke, Missouri, Ohio State, and Kansas.
We’re starting to see a trend here, aren’t we? We’ll keep our eye on this as we get closer to Bracket Time. While we’re waiting, check out some of Web Watch’s previous articles on HOW TO PICK A WINNING NCAA TOURNAMENT BRACKET so you can be the master of your 2012 Office Pool.
- Tips on how to pick a winning 2011 March Madness tournament bracket
- Some last minute tips for your 2011 NCAA basketball tournament bracket
- How to pick a winning March Madness bracket
- How To Pick the NCAA Basketball Bracket
- Congratulations, Fresno! You’re America’s Drunkest City!
- Connecticut tops the list for “well-being”. West Virginia? Not so much.