When you go out to the club, are all eyes on you?
Are you with the Party Rock Crew, where all drinks are free?
Well, to run a successful nightclub – you can’t make a habit from giving your drinks away to just anybody. Handing them out for free to Web Watch? Sure – that’s to be expected – but not everyone can get away with that like we can.
Still, when you’re making millions upon millions of dollars a year on $500 bottle service, it’s okay to throw out a free drink on occasion. Grease the celebrity wheels, if you will.
And if you take a look at this list of the TOP 100 EARNING BARS & NIGHTCLUBS, you’ll see that some of these places really can afford to give out the occasional freebie.
The most surprising item on the list was that long-time #1 earning restaurant/bar/nightclub, TAO in Las Vegas, was no longer #1 in these rankings — they dropped to spots to #3.
Let’s take a look at the top 25:
- Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub — Las Vegas, NV — estimated annual earnings: $70-80m
- XS Nightclub — Las Vegas, NV — estimated annual earnings: $60-70m
- TAO Nightclub — Las Vegas, NV — estimated annual earnings: $60-70m
- Pure Nightclub — Las Vegas, NV — estimated annual earnings: $45-60m
- LIV — Miami Beach, FL — estimated annual earnings: $35-45m
- LAX Nightclub — Las Vegas, NV
- HAZE Nightclub — Las Vegas, NV
- Surrender Nightclub — Las Vegas, NV
- The Bank Nightclub — Las Vegas, NV
- LAVO Nightclub NYC — New York, NY
- The Pool After Dark — Atlantic City, NJ
- LAVO LV — Las Vegas, NV
- Tryst Nightclub — Las Vegas, NV
- Mango’s Tropical Cafe — Miami Beach, FL
- Seacrets — Ocean City, MD
- Avalon Hollywood — Los Angeles, CA
- Pacha New York — New York, NY
- Sevilla Nightclub of Long Beach — Long Beach, CA
- Vanity Nightclub — Las Vegas, NV
- ghOstbar — Las Vegas, NV
- Drai’s Afterhours Las Vegas Nightclub — Las Vegas, NV
- Clevelander — Miami Beach, FL
- MOON Nightclub — Las Vegas, NV
- FLUXX — San Diego, CA
- Billy Bob’s Texas — Fort Worth, TX
Sure, the majority of those on this list are in those Hollywood/touristy hotspots like Las Vegas or Miami Beach – or casino destinations like Atlantic City or Connecticut, but there are some players from some of the more unexpected places. Like Washington DC, Atlanta, Dallas, or Bloomington IN. Not the typical places one thinks of to be able to pull in $10-20 million dollars a year. But hey, you go where the money leads you, right?
So the next time you see Web Watch out at one of these places, buy us a drink. It’ll totally be worth it.
- The Top Earning Restaurants in the Country
- If we learn just one thing today, it’s this: St Louis residents have NO style whatsoever
- What to do in Vegas? In 2011, “not gamble” was on the list
- The winner of the 2010 dirtiest hotel in America is in San Francisco. Are you surprised, or not?
- Nude Beach Etiquette as you visit the Best Nude Beaches in the World
- Top Revenue-Producing Restaurants for 2009