Apparently, Canadians hate sex.
To be fair, it’s not all Canadians, and it’s not that they hate sex — it’s just that some Canadians have sex lower on their priority scale than other things.
Well, that makes a little bit more sense, doesn’t it?
According to a recent survey of Rogers Communications of smartphone users in Canada, 6% of Canadians surveyed said they’d rather use the Internet than have sex.
The survey asked the question of what people would sacrifice in order to maintain their Internet access — so we now know what those 6% are really interested in.
Some of the other answers were:
- 34% would give up alcohol
- 31% would give up chocolate
- 27% would give up coffee
- 4% would stop daily showers
What about you – what would YOU give up in order to maintain your Internet access?
- Surveys prove that Americans hate ants, bedbugs kill romance
- How to Get Ahead at Work: Sleep with the Boss
- It’s true: women hate beards
- September 29th is NATIONAL COFFEE DAY. Which professions need the most coffee?
- News Flash: Women secretly hate the fashion choices most men make
- 58% of Weird Al Yankovic’s fans have been involved in scouting