Everybody knows how to make a standard marriage proposal.
It takes a special someone to make one that is awesome. We dare you to not want to try doing something like this yourself at your next opportunity.
And that’s exactly what Isaac Lamb did when he proposed to Amy Frankel. Just file this under “making awesome”.
On Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012, I told my girlfriend to meet me at my parent’s house for dinner. When she arrived I had stationed my brother to sit her in the back of an open Honda CRV and give her some headphones. He “wanted to play her a song”…
What she got instead was the world’s first Live Lip-Dub Proposal.
Of course, as you read the Internet comments that have been flying around the Internet over this – the gauntlet has been thrown in Isaac’s direction: what will he possibly do to up the awesomeness factor for their wedding dance/reception?
Oh yes, Web Watch will be waiting for that one.
- A Modest Proposal for Saturday Night Live: You Don’t Suck, You’re Just Airing the Wrong SNL Tape
- The key to a happy marriage is the equal division of housework
- Movie Review: The Proposal
- Want to be in a music video? Open casting call is online now – all you need is a webcam
- Video Fun: Love is a Battlefield, the literal music video version
- Are you in an open marriage? (Do you even know what that means?)