Web Watch loves good music video parodies – especially ones that have a message.
Here’s one song that an online commenter had this to say:
FINALLY! A SONG ABOUT BEING GAY and…desiring love…WITHOUT IT SOUNDING LIKE crap.
For Web Watch, we figured any song with the following lyrics deserved to be shared with others:
Do you ever feel, like a crusty mess
You lift up your arms, but girl – you need some Zest.
Do you ever feel, like you are out of Crest
And everybody say, you got some stanky breath?
Do you ever feel, like a toilet bowl
Like a fat man came and sat on you, and flushed your soul?
If you answered yes, then YOU NASTY!
And this classic, Disney reference – updated for today:
I kissed a girl.. and Zip-a-dee-doo-dah! I liked it!
You’ll need to watch the video for all the Disney lyric, character, and pop-culture references, including star cameos from Aubrey O’Day, Lance Bass, and others. Well worth the time spent watching.
- Video Fun: Parodies of Discovery Channel’s “The World is Just Awesome” video (boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da)
- Video Fun: Britain’s Got Talent’s BRETT DOMINO TRIO
- Video Fun: Hitler Loves Disney
- Video Fun: Love is a Battlefield, the literal music video version
- This Decade’s Best Music Video is by the White Stripes (duh!)
- Music Video: It Ain’t Easy