Sometimes Web Watch runs across websites that just don’t know what they’re supposed to be.
Think of it as website schizophrenia.
This is one of those sites.
Today we are talking about CELEBRITY NET WORTH, a website that is allegedly dedicated to revealing the insane amounts of money that an individual celebrity is worth. For example, Natalie Portman is supposed to be worth 32 million dollars. Sarah Jessica Parker is reported to be worth 90 million dollars.
But as we dig deeper into the site, we see that the diverge from the original site’s premise into other celebrity-glamour categories — CELEBRITY BRA SIZE and CELEBRITY PLASTIC SURGERY.
One could argue that bra size and plastic surgery are just other ways that celebrities value themselves, and could (technically) be considered “net worth”. But Web Watch doesn’t buy that argument. We just think that’s wacky.
Did we really need to know that Mila Kunis’ bra size is 32B? That Adriana Lima is a 34C?
Well, if that’s the kind of stuff you’re into – then go for it. We just don’t believe we really needed a website that had a page asking if we thought Carrot Top’s plastic surgery was successful or not. We think we all know the answer to that one…
- How to tell what bad plastic surgery looks like
- Given unlimited money for plastic surgery, most people would get their teeth whitened
- How much is your favorite celebrity worth?
- 10 Signs You Should Be Worried about your Plastic Surgeon
- Pretty girls don’t always get what they want… but plastic surgery can work wonders for others
- Today’s fun fact: Nipple reduction surgery can cost about $1000-$2000