Remember when WEB WATCH told you about the PERFECT AGE DIFFERENCE FOR DATING?
Apparently, that’s a bunch of hooey, depending on who you talk with.
A new survey from a sugar daddy dating website (you know, one of those websites that cater specifically to older gentlemen and younger… much younger… ladies?), women are taking that PERFECT DATING AGE GAP and throwing their cares to the wind.
What they found is that most women – 52% of those surveyed – would love to date a man who was 30 years older than they were.
Granted, most of those women who felt this way lived in Oregon… and we don’t even know what that means.
More shocking… or not, considering where the survey was originating from.. were that:
- 85% said they would be comfortable with a man 20 years older than they were
- 27% said they would date a man who was 40 years older than they were
- 13% said they would date a man who was 50 years older than they were
- 7% said they would date a man who was 60 years older than they were. One can only assume this meant “60 years older, and Scrooge McDuck richer than rich.”
As for where those women who were interested in a man 60+ years older than they were? If this appeals to you — that would be 78-year-old looking to date an 18-year-old, if you needed a reference — these women can be found in Minnesota, Nevada, Massachusetts, Indiana, and Hawaii.
- What’s the perfect age gap while dating?
- Something to look forward to: 80-year-old women are satisfied with their sex lives
- At what age do men look their best?
- Divorce is 38% more likely to occur if the wife earns 60% or more of family’s income
- What’s the most expensive gift you’ve ever received while dating?
- Differences between women dating men and women dating women