This is a two part question for Web Watch readers:
a) for the women: do you have a tramp stamp, ie a tattoo on your lower back just above your butt crack?
Okay, now put your hands down. Next question:
b) for the men: what do you think of women with a lower back tattoo?
Here’s where Web Watch brings you the news that you’ve wanted to hear, ladies:
Men have been surveyed by the ARCHIVES OF SEXUAL BEHAVIOR in a study entitled EFFECTS OF A TATTOO ON MEN’S BEHAVIOR AND ATTITUDES TOWARDS WOMEN: A FIELD STUDY, and women may not like what the results came back with.
In the survey, men proclaimed that they believed that women who were sporting a lower back tattoo or tramp stamp were perceived to be easy opportunities to cop a date, and that those women would put out on the first date.
We all know that this is not necessarily the truth, but it’s what the surveyed men came out with. Officially, according to the survey, “Men see tramp stamps as an advertisement of heightened sexual intent and/or receptivity.”
So, if you aren’t the type of woman who doesn’t want to be continually harassed by single men out on the prowl for a quick time, then while it may be too late for you to get your sexy tattoo laser removed from your back, it may not be too late to prevent your daughters from going down this dangerous perception path.
Hindsight is 20/20, right?
- Current tattoo trends, for women – and what they mean about you
- Hear that biological clock ticking? It’s your body telling you to have more sex.
- Survey says that some men think it’s okay to hit women
- Celebrity tattoos (you know you want one)
- Something to look forward to: 80-year-old women are satisfied with their sex lives
- Women: looking for a date? Men want you blonde and boob-arific. Surprised?