There’s not much to it. When one hears “Chicken Diapers”, you pretty much know what you’re going to get when you click the link.
Whether you visit the CHICKEN DIAPER WEBSITE, or order something from MY PET CHICKEN, pick up a HEN HOLSTER, PAMPER YOUR POULTRY, or even attempt to MAKE YOUR OWN CHICKEN DIAPER — the end result is the same:
You’re proving that there is a relatively large market for chicken poop containment devices, for those of you who like to urban farm or raise a pet chicken.
Seriously? Do you know anyone who owns a pet chicken that would benefit from this? And how do other chickens feel about fashion?
- How many cloth diapers does one family need?
- Video Fun: Chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken
- The latest wedding day trend: Brides wearing a “Bridal Diaper”
- The Perfect Christmas Gift: The Hot Priest Calendar
- How to potty train a 6-month-old? Just say “pss-wss-wss” and you’ll be diaper-free in no time!
- Celebrate Diaper Free Week by Going Diaper Free!