Where do you spend most of you online time?
Are you more of a Google person, hanging out in Google Hangouts (naturally), Google News, GMail?
Or are you more of a Facebook wonk, poking everyone you can see, LIKEing stuff, checking out everybody’s wall throughout the day?
Would you believe that no matter how many of your friends say that they live 100% of the time on Facebook… no matter how much time you waste checking out all those posts… that FACEBOOK HAS A 58% FAVORABLE RATING among people surveyed about which of three companies they liked most, Google / Apple / Facebook?
That’s just barely half. A smidge more than half those surveyed responded with favorable Facebook responses.
Google took the top prize, at 83% favorable. Apple fared okay at 72% favorable.
Of course, if you were younger, you may feel closer to Facebook than those who were over 29-years-old, but that could be attributed to the younger generation’s general acceptance of social networks as a way of life… but there are signs that say that even Facebook is falling out of favor with those folks as well.
What about you? If you had a preference, would you avoid Facebook altogether?
- Some people would KILL not to be on Facebook. Literally.
- The #1 reason why 80% of Facebook users should just quit Facebook tomorrow
- How to be popular on Facebook
- When it comes to your privacy, Facebook stinks
- When will people learn what NOT to share on Facebook? Some things we just don’t want to know.
- Things Google Knows About You: Everything