We’ve all worked in an office where there’s at least one person who just gets under your skin.
Maybe you just have a personality conflict, or maybe you hate covering for them because they just aren’t carrying their weight. One person that Web Watch worked with in the past needed their manager to provide some much-needed personal hygiene advice. How would YOU like to be the one to initiate that conversation?
It’s not the easiest thing to say to someone, that they need to take a shower or wash their clothes as it’s disturbing the office environment. But it happens, and we’ll bet it happens more often than we’re led to believe.
But there are plenty of PETTY OFFICE ANNOYANCES that are more global in nature. The kind of stuff that can affect all offices – big and small alike. So let’s take a look at what some recent surveys have said were the MOST ANNOYING OFFICE ACTIVITIES:
- 40% said “sloppy grooming”
- 29% – making too many personal phone calls with family and friends
- 9% – messy work areas
- 8% – co-workers who take smoke breaks but don’t concern themselves with whether they SMELL like smoke or not. Not everybody likes to work with someone who smells like an ashtray
- 1% – fundraising for the children
- Why not have sex at the office? Everyone else is doing it, so you should too
- The 12 Most Annoying Facebook Users
- How bad is your office bathroom? So bad that nobody wants to wash their hands there
- Are you a DINK? Prove otherwise with “The Office Kid”
- Are you an ANNOYING GYM GUY?
- 80% of office workers hate the same person