Who doesn’t love a nice cold beer on a hot summer day?
If you believe what The Beer Institute says, EVERYBODY loves a cold beer.
So we’ll thank the WALL STREET JOURNAL for sharing this information from the Beer Institute regarding the TOP TEN STATES THAT PURCHASE THE MOST BEER PER CAPITA:
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- South Dakota
Web Watch figures that either the great Midwestern states of Montana, North Dakota and South Dakota are just chock-full of drunken bums, or their comparitively low population just buys an ass-ton of beer compared to more populous locales.
That Wisconsin is only #5 on the list shocks us, and we would have thought that Oregon would have made a showing. Perhaps they made the honorable mention list?
- The US map of Alcohol and Beer
- Top 100 Most Popular Drinking Games, and 5 Drinking Game Types
- Connecticut tops the list for “well-being”. West Virginia? Not so much.
- Where do all the gay people live?
- Which is the Most Influential Beer of All Time?
- Claim the FATTY 50 VICTORY in the Fifty Phenomenal Fattiest Foods Challenge