You’ve always dreamt of being an astronaut, right?
And today, you actually can go up into space – albeit on a fancy modified airplane. Or you can experience zero-G… either on a roller-coaster or again, on a fancy modified airplane.
So you’ve sat on your back deck with a beer in your hand and watched the International Space Station zoom by and you’ve got yourself to thinking…
Just click that link for your answer.
As of this writing — the answer is 6, with the shortest amount of time spent in space being about three month and the longest amount of time spent in space by these adventurous souls being almost six months.
How long do you think you’d survive living in a cramped Space Station? Could you last six months? How about six days?
- Peeing in Space, Revisited: How Urine May Power Space Flight
- Little known NASA fact: astronauts can propel themselves in space by peeing in different directions
- Today’s Challenge: How long could you live in a 12′ x 7′ space?
- There is no joy in using a space toilet in anti-gravity
- Flash Fun: Space Monkeys
- Should women be astronauts? Sure – just be sure to drink their pee