Everybody knows the story….
…of a lovely lady. Who was bringing up three very lovely girls. All of them had hair of gold, like their mother.
The youngest one in curls.
Yes, it’s THE BRADY BUNCH, that old TV show that got relegated to filling afternoon UHF syndication programming that many adults today can look fondly upon and laugh. We all watched The Brady Bunch, every episode, and we can safely say in hindsight that EVERYTHING WE’VE EVER KNOWN, WE LEARNED FROM WATCHING THE BRADY BUNCH.
So you could pop over and read these 21 LIFE LESSONS FROM THE BRADY BUNCH, or you can just see what Web Watch has gathered here:
- If you walk out your front door while friends are tossing a football around the yard, you WILL get hit in the face with it
- Six kids can share a bathroom… as long as there isn’t a toilet or shower.
- If you enter a singing competition when you hit puberty, you’ll win
- Butchers make house calls
- Taking a long road trip with the entire eight person family (without the dog)? Better get a station wagon – there’s plenty of room for EVERYone
- Practicing proper bathroom etiquette
- How bad is your office bathroom? So bad that nobody wants to wash their hands there
- Things we learned from watching The Twilight Zone
- Women Admit they Pee in the Shower
- Having trouble making a toast or speaking in public? Try one of these 10 tips
- Read this if you’re wondering whether your cell phone is covered with fecal matter