Guess how many pounds of bacteria are in your body right now.
That’s right – we said POUNDS OF BACTERIA.
That’s right – just washing your hands isn’t good enough to get rid of all the germs and bacteria that you’re carrying around every day.
So how many pounds are there? Would you believe that the average person carries THREE TO FIVE POUNDS OF BACTERIA inside them?
Reading the linked article above, they’ve even found a huge amount of UNDOCUMENTED BELLY BUTTON GERMS in people’s navels. Not three pounds worth – that would be crazy.
Of course, considering WHERE BELLY BUTTON LINT COMES FROM, we wouldn’t really be surprised if some people really do have pounds of lint in their belly button.
Let’s face it – people are gross.
- Everyone has lots of bacteria… living in their belly button
- Where Does Belly Button Lint Come From?
- Feeling lonely, men? Guess what – women prefer to sleep with their pets
- What’s the most germ-covered surface in your every day life?
- Guess what: people tend not to respect you if you’re having too much sex
- How To Lose 10 Pounds in One Year By Doing Practically Nothing