Everybody knows someone who spent all day doodling on their school notebooks.
And once in a while, you’d look over and say, “hey – that looks cool. Draw me!” And that never actually turns out the way you’d think, like Jack drawing Rose on the Titanic. It ends up something more… grotesque.
That’s why you should let professional cartoon artists DRAW YOU AS A CARTOON instead of relying on your ‘artistic’ friends.
It’s easy – just send in a few photos and maybe a list of hobbies or two, and for a low low cost of $30 to $65, you can have your very own uniquely yours drawing that is perfect of Facebook, Twitter, online message boards, drivers licenses, or wherever you see fit.
It’ll be the best Christmas dollars you’ve ever spent. And a lot better than getting a caricature done at the local amusement park by some hack, right?
- More of the Most Common Facebook Photos and Poses
- More Disney Princess Cosplay at Comic-Con
- Want kids to eat more fruits and vegetables? It’s all about cartoon marketing
- Hey college kids! Hope your parents don’t see your picture on PASSED OUT PHOTOS
- Today’s swag: a “make your own” Disney animation desk kit
- Disney/PIXAR Character Sizing Guide (comparing Toy Story’s Woody to WALL-E to UP’s Kevin and more)