Even the worst hotels in the country offer two things in every hotel room: a bed, and a coffee pot.
Now, that’s not to say that the bed is going to be the cleanest or most comfortable, and the same can be said for the coffee pot’s cleanliness status.
But at least the coffee is typically available in a single-serve package that (one hopes) hasn’t been tampered with.
But would you believe that no matter how nice the bed is… no matter how luxurious the linens… no matter how scented the pillows are… no matter how romantic the resort destination is…
Tha’ts what hotel chain Le Meridian found out from their guests. – that 78% would rather have their morning coffee over a little nookie.
They also chose their morning coffee over having an alcoholic beverage or check their social media accounts.
So how important is your morning coffee to you? What would you give up in order to secure that perfect cup o’ joe?
- September 29th is NATIONAL COFFEE DAY. Which professions need the most coffee?
- Have you ever stolen something from a hotel? Or just leave your underwear behind?
- The Ten Most Unusual Hotel Guest Requests, Ever
- Man sues Hotel over “free” Newspaper
- How dirty is your hotel room?
- The dirtiest item in your hotel room is not the TV remote control